Name: Muhammad Fareed Zaffar
Title: Visiting Assistant Professor, Computer Science
Ph.D., Duke University
Phone: + 92
(42) 3560 8000 Ext:8193
Fax: + 92 (42)
Network and Distributed Systems Security.
05. Ashish Gehani, Fareed Zaffar, Dawood Tariq, Basim Baig, Salman Mahmood, Rashid Tahir, and Azeem Aqil, Identifying the Provenance of Correlated Anomalies, 26th ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, 2011.
04. Ashish Gehani, Fareed Zaffar, Basim Baig, Salman Mahmood, and Dawood Tariq , Fine-Grained Tracking of Grid Infections, 11th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Grid Computing, 2010.
03. Fareed Zaffar and Gershon Kedem, A Service Architecture for Countering Distributed Denial of Service Attacks, 21st International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications Workshops, 2007.
02. Fareed Zaffar and Gershon Kedem, Cooperative Forensics Sharing, ACM International Conference on Bio-Inspired Models of Network, Information and Computing Systems, 2006.
01. Fareed Zaffar, Gershon Kedem, and Ashish Gehani, Paranoid: A Global Secure File Access Control System, 21st Annual Computer Security Applications Conference, 2005.